Tuesday, July 15, 2014

a prostatitis man asked one question to the online doctor of Wuhan Dr. Lee's TCM clinic

Hello,
I was diagnosed last year in May 2013 with Prostatitis, Enterococcus Faecalis and Staphylococcus Aureus were found in my prostate and bladder verified with Semen and Urine cultures.  I was treated with Levofloxacin 500mg tablets for 7 days and 3 injections of Rocephin (ceftriaxone) which cleared up the infection as laboratory results came back negative in June 2013.  My Prostatitis returned at the end of December 2013.
I am taking Prostalar which I obtained in Singapore and it has helped reduce my symptoms.
Will your treatment help and will I require the 1 month or 3 month treatment?
Lastly, I live in Mexico and have concerns about the Federal Government Customs Agency seizing any order (Medicine) sent to Mexico, have you sent any other orders to Mexico in the past? 

Best Regards

Glenn Gavinchuk



answer:
Dear Glenn Gavinchuk
After reading of your email carefully, I am afraid that your prostatitis already changes into chronic prostatitis. And according to your situation, the antibiotic therapy isn’t suitable for you anymore, because of the drug resistance. But please do not worry about it too much. our herbal pill do not has such problem. It can be taken for a long time, even though there is no need to take too much longer. What’s more, our herbal pill is also very safety to take.
Our herbal pill has the function of clearing away heat and toxin, so not only bacteria can be cleared, but also inflammation. This herbal pill also can promote blood circulation and QI, so self-healing ability and the resistance ability to infection.  Well our herbal pill also has many other amazing functions. If you like please tell me. We have an article about how our herbal pill works on prostatitis.
As for the treating course you may need. I’d love to tell you, but I cannot, because the treating course differs from people to people. Treating course has close connection with immunity, other diseases, psychological conditions, living habits, nature of work, and economic status, etc. generally speaking the treating course is three months. It won’t be too long. Please do not worry about it too much. Here I suggest you to order one month pill first.
Sorry to tell you that we haven't sent our pills to Mexico before, but Mexico is on the country list that we can dispatch to, so please do not worry about the express too much. Do you have any other questions? If you do, please feel free to contact me. Any questions are oaky. I will try my best to help you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

Dr. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment